Easy Gluten Free Banana Loaf Cake13.10.2020
A quick and easy banana loaf cake that everyone will enjoy.
Free from Gluten, Soya, Wheat, Dairy, Nuts, using the FREEE Sponge Mix
- 3 bananas
- 1 egg
- 75g oil
- 350g FREEE Sponge Mix
- oil, for tin
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Rub some oil around the inside of a 1kg/2lb loaf tin or insert a baking liner.
- Put two of the bananas into a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Break the egg into the bowl and mix it with the banana.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Tip the sponge mix into the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, spreading it into the corners.
- Cut the remaining banana into strips or slices and arrange the pieces on the surface of the cake.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to finish cooling.