King Prawns with Chermoula Dressing07.9.2018
A tasty dish to wow anyone!
This recipe is from Raymond Blanc
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Belazu chermoula dressing
- 12-16 raw king prawns, peeled with heads attached
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, halved
- 250g black venus rice, cooked according to packet instructions
- Large handful frozen peas, cooked
- Large handful frozen broad beans, cooked
- 100g French beans, trimmed and cooked
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat. To make the marinade, mix the olive oil and chermoula together with a pinch of salt and thoroughly coat the prawns with the mixture. Place on a roasting tray and grill for around 5 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked, turning half way through.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the lemon halves, cut-side down and fry for 30 secs-1 min, or until lightly caramelized.
- Divide the rice amongst four plates and scatter over the vegetables. Top with the prawns and drizzle over the leftover cooking juices. Place half a lemon on each plate and serve immediately.