Simple Green Chicken Curry08.10.2018
A simple, delicious curry that the whole family can enjoy.
A great chicken curry recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g pack British Chicken Breast Chunks
- 1 echalion shallot, thinly sliced
- 4cm piece root ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 350ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Thai Taste Green Curry Paste
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 280g fine green beans, trimmed and halved
- 300g Yeo Valley Natural Yogurt
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in large saucepan and cook the chicken pieces, shallot and ginger together for 5 minutes until golden. Add the stock and curry paste, bring to the boil then cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and add to the pan with the beans. Cook for a further 3–4 minutes until the beans are tender and the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat. Stir in the yogurt and warm gently for 1–2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide between 4 shallow bowls and scatter with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice